I'm looking forward to my doctor's visit tomorrow! It's wonderful to have the milestone to look forward every two weeks. It has gone surprisingly quickly. I have a lot of things on my to do list that I haven't even touched! We may be able to find out if baby is a girl or a boy tomorrow if we get a little cooperation! A good friend recommended a little bit of caffeine prior to the appointment to get baby moving! I'll definitely keep you all posted on our news! If you haven't gotten your vote in yet, time's running out!
I'm feeling great, and praying for peace about this pregnancy. Psalm 112:7 "He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord." Only when our hearts are fixed on God, can we be at peace in the midst of "what ifs." But, day by day, with God's grace we can focus on His love and all the amazing blessings we have!
3 comments:
Hi Steph
I'm praying for a steadfast heart for all of you too. What a great Psalm! Sleep well--Kiss the other Cottses for us. Judy
Hi Steph!! I am praying for your doctor visit today - and for peace that transcends all understanding :0) love you all bunches - Jules
Hi Stephanie,
Praying for you, Tom, Sofie and the baby today!
Love your positive attitude.
Loved seeing your beautiful home last week, thanks for welcoming all of us so readily!
Great music choices on your blog, am listening to all your tracs.
Blessings and Love, Dinah
Post a Comment