I've tried for the third time to learn knitting today. I'm not saying it's never going to happen, but I really don't get why people could ever find this relaxing. I've been on bed rest three times now, each time trying to learn how to knit...I'm not sure it's going to take. My poor brother may NEVER get the scarf I've started for him...argh! How can some people knit whole sweaters??? Unimaginable. We'll see. I'll keep you posted on my flunky status as a knitter. Will Alex get his scarf for Christmas or not?
2 comments:
One comment related to Alex, if he sees car keys when he looks at your last ultrasound picture, then I would just give him what you have done at this point, he might see a scarf???
Seeing you yesterday was wonderful, you have a beautiful glow about you! Christy
Hey! I'm one of Lori's best friends, Diana. She shared the link with me. I agree, knitting is hard, my tip is to try your best to handle the needles gracefully, don't grip them, it takes practice though. Let the stitches be a little loose. Personally, I find crochet much more relaxing. I have a few different blogs, but one I have dedicated to crochet and knitting is www.ezrinjaz.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Lori told me you and her SIL were pregnant, so I want to eventually make both of you blankets for the little ones. Also when knitting, bamboo needles are easier for me to use than aluminum too. hehe. Feel free to email me if you like. I love to chat yarn. :-)
Diana
Post a Comment