Monday, October 29, 2007

Name Suggestion Box

Now that we know we are working on girl names...I'm opening a suggestion box! I figured it could be worth a few laughs if nothing else, and who knows...maybe there will be real winner in there. My dad has already suggested Wanda...so if that's your idea, too, you'll have to come up with something new! Looking forward to your submissions...

14 comments:

These are the Days! said...

Hmmmm....Sally, Sarah...I love Cecilia but Tommy's not a fan so it's all yours if you want it! ;) Oh how fun!
Sorry we missed you today--hope you guys are having a good one, and we'll see you soon! ;)
Liz

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys! How incredible! Hmmmm...Amelie, Avery?? I'm obviously a fan of "A" names! Love, Audra

Anonymous said...

I like Abagail and you could call her Abby. I am sure whatever you guys think of she will be an angel like sophie!!

Thinking of you,
Staci Martin

Max's Mommy said...

I saw the comment from Liz and had to do a double take.....My brother's daughter is named Liz and her last name is Smith. Freaky.

Anyway...

Marlene said...

I love the name Alyssa. It means "great happiness."
I also like Hannah, Jessica & Kathryn.
How about Lilly?
Good luck!!!
Marlene

amy j said...

Love "Lily" - "Tess" was one of my backup names....I like the nickname but not the original "Contessa" - a bit much, don't you think? "Aubrey" is nice. I'll continue to annoy you with suggestions - stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

I vote on Lillian, Sarah,Anna and cutie patootie.
Love,
Colleen and Genevieve

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Lillian is the name of Vera Wang's daughter?

Molly said...

Odessa meaning long journey:) Make that a long, worthwhile journey!
Hadley likes Zoe and Avery likes Flower!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
My entry for most beautigul name must have been lost in cyberspace yesterday, so I'll try again. One of my favorite names is Theadora (a divine gift) My roommate's name at Calvin. We called her Thea but her dad called her "Teddi". I may have loved the name because she was a wonderful girl. Her full name was Theadora Grace Schravendeel and she married a "Wayne" from Hope. Thea Faith has a nice ring to it too, I think.
Now if you receive this note twice, I hope you can delete it.
ps. Abagail, Sarah and Anna are also high on my favorite list:0)
xxxooo Gram Judy

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie,
Your mom sent your blog site to my mom. So I had to check it out. I love it! I hardly ever get to see you and your family so it is a great way to keep up on all of you. As for name suggestions..... how about Avery, Josie, Bailey.
Hang in there!
Love
Your cousin Kim

Kelly said...

Okay I have a few more for you. How about Lauren? Don't forget about my other suggetion Mya. I think about this baby everyday and can't wait for her to have a name. I also like Madison but I know that it is very popular.

Love
Kelly

Kelly said...

I knew that I had one more how about Kendall?

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Emmy just sent me a forward from your entry today (Dec.6) - I LOVE that you're doing this! I am so excited for you - Mark and I - and our entire small group - are praying for you and this little baby on the way! Okay - a name - my personal favorite (I've been trying to persuade Mark for years) is Isabelle.

See you soon!