Friday, November 2, 2007

It's November!

I'm so excited that it's November and we're three weeks down on bedrest already! Yippee! Time has been going quickly for the most part...some days are faster than others! I still have lots of books to read, movies to watch, scrapbooking to do...so I'm not feeling TOO restless either! All of your visits have been wonderful! It's so nice to have friends to pass the time with!
I had my fourth nurse visit at home today. She comes and checks my vitals and administers a shot. The shot is a form of progesterone that is supposed to help prevent preterm labor. It's an ouchy shot, but hopefully will be beneficial for baby!
I have a movie recommendation: THE ULTIMATE GIFT. It's really well done and safe for the whole family kind of viewing :) I strongly recommend you check this one out! I won't give you any more details because I don't really want to give the storyline away. Let me know if you watch it and what you think!
I've finished a couple of quick reads this week, but nothing to recommend...I'll hopefully have something next week to add to your reading list!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: