Sunday, December 16, 2007
Furnace woes
It's a beautiful snowy day here today...and the bedroom end of the house is a little chilly! We have known that our furnaces are living on borrowed time and it would seem that one of them is ready to retire today! It's a little chilly over there and should be really chilly for sleeping tonight! We'll have to dress like Eskimos! Hopefully we can have it replaced relatively quickly this week...I guess we might be "camping" in the living room if it gets too cold in the bedrooms! At least I have a bed out here :) It's always such a bummer when something like this happens, it's never a fun way to spend money! But, like I said we knew it was coming. OH WELL! It's keeping life interesting over here! I will be making a couple of phone calls to service men today in hopes of having them out here tomorrow! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Unbelievable good news! Tom was able to get the furnace functioning this afternoon - YEAH! Thank you, God!
WAY TO GO TOM!! I'm so glad that you will all be toasty warm and no water pipes will freeze tonight. Maybe the ole furnace is good for a few more cold and wintry nights. The Lord is Good!! Love, Joyce
Post a Comment