If you'd like any of the following just post a comment! 1. I have 2 of these: $10 off of $75 at Old Navy 2. 20% off at Gymboree 3. 15% off and FREE SHIPPING at Eddie Bauer
I love the updated webpage. You are becoming a pro. We miss you very much and all of you are in our thoughts. Up into my bad roots with school and my final tomorrow. Can't wait to talk and share hugs. Love, Colleen
I guess I'm a bit slow but I'm catching on. Read the comments once again because I was wondering why Emmy asked if you bleached Miles fur. So it isn't Miles. I still can't wait to meet him.
Hi Joyce...it's not Miles :) Just some silly looking kitty. I loved his expression...I've seen that same look on Miles face. Miles is just as fluffy but he's gray. You might not see too much of him, but we'll try to introduce you when you're here next week!
6 comments:
Did you bleach Miles' fur???? ;-)
Yep :) You can tell it's still him by his expression though!
(He wouldn't even let me come near him with this getup!)
So that's Miles. I've heard about Miles, can't wait to meet him. I like kitties. We have 3 you know, Gussy, KC and Gracie. Joyce
I love the updated webpage. You are becoming a pro. We miss you very much and all of you are in our thoughts. Up into my bad roots with school and my final tomorrow. Can't wait to talk and share hugs.
Love,
Colleen
I guess I'm a bit slow but I'm catching on. Read the comments once again because I was wondering why Emmy asked if you bleached Miles fur. So it isn't Miles. I still can't wait to meet him.
Hi Joyce...it's not Miles :) Just some silly looking kitty. I loved his expression...I've seen that same look on Miles face. Miles is just as fluffy but he's gray. You might not see too much of him, but we'll try to introduce you when you're here next week!
Post a Comment