We had a Christmas miracle at our house - I recovered from the flu and woke up feeling good this morning! So, we were able to celebrate Christmas with my family. Based on how I was feeling yesterday it seems like a true miracle to me! I am so thankful! We had a wonderful day together.
Alex, Sophie and Emmy are posing in their new scarves that I crocheted for them. Don't they look cute?
3 comments:
By far the best looking scarfs I've ever seen (or worn). Thanks again!
They are great! :-)
Hey Steph,
This certainly was a nice miracle and a direct answer to prayer. We didn't get many pictures of Christmas at your house--and Sophie was the main subject of our attention too. Shes fun to look at and puts a smile on our faces. Do you think the baby looks like her? Sooo exciting this waiting for a miracle unveiling. It was great to have a glimpse. Take care won't you! Love Judy xxx000
Post a Comment