Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Another great doctor's visit!
Mom, Sophie and I headed to Dr. Jenkin's this afternoon. Everything is still looking great! Praise God! I'm 28 weeks tomorrow, and measured around 29 cm (so more like 29 weeks). The doctor said we will only have one more internal ultra-sound at my 30 week appointment. Then as of 32 weeks we'll just have "routine" visits. How wonderful that sounds. Also, I've told many of you this already, but I wanted to confirm it with her today. She said if everything continues to look good, no complications arise, at 32 weeks she will let me move around and not be in bed anymore!!! Wouldn't that be amazing! I am so excited about the thought of not being in bed and about being 32 weeks! February can't come fast enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wonderful news!!! We are so happy for your family! Christy
hi stephanie, we saw tomi this past weekend for our christmas get together and she said that everyone is doing well! that's great to hear! take care and happy new year! you are in our thoughts. jen and tori
Praise God for yet another great week!!
Post a Comment