Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Blog by invite only

I have had a couple of unsavory comments on the blog as of late, so I'm trying to make it open to less people to view. I'll bet my brother will comment and tell me that all blog authors can still comment...oh, well! At least I might eliminate some riff-raff comments!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Steph,
I hope you are right and the comments won't have to be sensored. It should be by invitation only. Joyce was just saying how much she enjoys checking in with you and it certainly is an easy way to keep the interested people posted without having your phone ring at any old time of day or night. xxxooo

Delphine said...

Steph - You're doing such an amazing job working through this pregnancy. So you could me on your feet within a few weeks...wow!! Happy New Year! Love, Delphine

Debbi Toth said...

Happy New Year Steph.,
Thanks for including me on your private blog... I read your blog pretty much every day... love to see what's going on with you and baby. I will miss it once your little baby arrives, maybe you could continue in some way, it's kind of like the Cott's reality show!

We are so thrilled that every successful appointment gets you just a little bit closer to delivering a healthy, full term baby. Did you see The View yesterday with Elisabeth H.'s return holding her new baby, very sweet.

Will chat with you later... congrats on being such an amazing trooper with the bed rest.

Love, Debbi, Eric and Alex

Art said...

Smart move cutie. Sad commentary on our society. Glad you did it.
Dad

Anonymous said...

What kind of people have time to write weird comments on people's blogs they don't know? Crazy.
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph,
I LOVE the prego pic! You look great and I can't wait to see you soon. I am hoping to hug belly to belly over the next few weeks.
Hugs,
Colleen