Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm so anxious...

I can hardly wait for my appointment on Wednesday! I've sort of started to sit a little bit more, and move around a little bit more the past 48 hours. I guess I am feeling so antsy to be officially off bed rest that I'm testing out my legs a bit! I know I am going to get VERY tired, VERY quickly and don't want to over do it at all. Sophie and I will spend a lot of time just sitting on the floor playing and hopefully I can convince her to stay in one spot with me for more than a couple of minutes from time to time!
It's so wonderful to be "more pregnant" than I've ever been before! What a wonderful feeling! I am just so thankful.
I'm looking forward to getting ride in my new van soon, too. I have still to even ride in it! I'm hoping that the doctor will okay some outings, like going out to dinner and to church.
I called the hospital bed company today and they will be coming a week from today to remove the bed from the living room! That will be so, so nice!
Another exciting note, we had help from my whole family this weekend and we moved furniture around from Sophie's room and the baby's room. Sophie is very excited about her big girl bed (she's in a queen now) and her new doll house tables. The nursery has all the furniture in place but needs to be nested a little bit more :) It's so exciting to see it coming together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph,
Sounds fun to have the whole family moving furniture to new spots. What a cute picture to think of little Sophie curled up in a corner with her sleeping dog and friends in the BIG GIRL bed. We are talking about a February trip (maybe even the end of next week if you would like extra people even though you are technically a little more able-bodied and "more pregnant" than ever.) That's wonderful! xxxxoooo