Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today I'm 31 weeks!

I can hardly believe it - today I am 31 weeks! I am so thankful! Sophie was born at 31 weeks and two days exactly, that's Saturday. So, as of Sunday I will be farther along than I ever have been with a pregnancy. That is just so amazing and exciting to me. I am so thankful.
The countdown on the bottom of the page says only 63 days until my due date, that too is amazing! God is so good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes!
31 weeks has a nice ring to it!!
When we look at Sophie we know what a 31 week premie can grow into. We will still pray for a full-term baby for your sake--so much easier for all of you to go home together and take care of during those first weeks. So we are praising God with you And for you. xxxx0000 Judy