I'm definitely tired from my little amount of movement the past few days. My mom is out of town for the weekend and Tom is really sick, so I'm on my own more than I have been in several months. Sophie has been really good about mommy not moving around too much. I never would have guessed this but my back is the most achy. I guess it's adjusting to carrying this belly around!
I watched a documentary last night called "God grew tired of us." It's about the lost boys of Sudan. I would recommend it to anyone. It was done really well. It followed the lives of three refugees that came to America. Unbelievable story.
1 comment:
I saw that documetery too! It was amazing - their story. Nick esp. enjoyed it. I am so glad to read this updates and see you are getting along so well!!!!
Post a Comment