Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"You can do whatever you want!"

These were the words out of my doctor's mouth this afternoon ;) Yippee! Now, that's understanding that I can't even take a shower without getting tired...but I can slowly work my way back into life. My preterm labor issues a week ago Friday were related to my flu/virus so she feels like I'm doing great - I'm 35 weeks this week! Hallelujah!! I'm measuring right at 35 cm, no change in my cervix from last week when I was in St. Ann's, and all other vitals looked good.
So, perhaps next week I'll venture out a little...maybe even try driving! So excited to be a "real person" again. Mom and I actually took a side trip to Babies R Us today before my appointment and found our new sit and stand stroller. I think it will be a great stroller for baby and Sophie. It was the first time I've been in a store since early October! How crazy is that?
So, celebrate with me! We're so excited and thankful to God for this miracle!

4 comments:

These are the Days! said...

Woohoo!!! That is sooooo exciting, Steph!!!! YAY!!!! You're soooo close now...can you believe it???? I'm so excited for you, and I'm sure your apts. are weekly now, so you'll be getting good news more often!!! Yay, yay, yay!!! ;)

Marlene said...

Awesome!!!! You made it through your bedrest!!!! If you'd like to venture out next week, come on over to our house!
Marlene

Lori Elkins said...

Praise God for his protection over you and baby!! I'm so happy for you. I'd love to set up a lunch date for one of your appt. days!
Love you!
Lori

Amy said...

Miracles do happen! God is good.
Couldn't be more thrilled and can't wait to meet baby Cotts :)