Monday, March 10, 2008

Sleep deprived


Already sleep is becoming a thing of the past. I am up every 1-2 hours to use the bathroom and sometimes having trouble falling back asleep. I am sort of a zombie today! Sophie and I have had a quiet day at home for most of the day. We did muster the energy to make it down to the library this afternoon for a little while.
There's a copy of this photo of me on the sidebar, but I thought I should put it on today's blog since so many of you have asked me to post an updated photo of my huge belly! Here's me at 9 months! I'm running out of space for her, but so incredibly glad to be big and pregnant!

1 comment:

joyklyn said...

No more little gathers at the top of your belly on your shirt like there were on the picture on the top of the page. That baby is taking up all the extra material in you top now. Isn't that something to behold. Way to go. Hope all your snow doens't stick around too long. It's still so cold here. Can't wait for some nice warm weather. Take care. Love, Joyce