Sophie got her first hair cut on Saturday. I did it myself...and I don't recommend doing that if you're at all sentimental or emotional! I love the way it looks now, but at first I was really upset about the change. It's much shorter, but still long. All the baby curl appears to be gone but she still has some body and wave to it. I probably cut between 6-8 inches off after I was done evening it out on my little wiggle worm. Here's a shot of her with her shorter locks!
1 comment:
Hi girls and "Daddy"
Cute picture!! Daddy looks more different than you do, Sophie (with his glasses on) You still have pretty, bouncie pony tails and not quite so much hair to blow dry at tubby-time. How nice is that?! Sophie, can you sing "Happy Birthday" to Mommy for us and help her blow out her candles?? xxxxoooo
Love you guys--Grampa & Gram
Post a Comment