Monday, July 21, 2008

Blue eyes

Will Sadie keep her beautiful blue eyes? Time will tell! Sophie had them until about 14 months and then they turned green...they're still turning color on Sophie. I just love Sadie's big alert eyes. She's been very vocal this weekend, singing her songs. I tried to download a movie but it was too long, so I'll try again soon. We're going to start cereal 2x a day today and veggies by the end of the week. We'll be packing for our trip to MI this week and preparing for our time away. I'm going to try and be home a little more this week to get Sadie well rested for the trip and to try and determine what her nap "schedule" really looks like!

1 comment:

These are the Days! said...

What a beautiful picture, Steph! I love the blue eyes with the blue background/details! Now that's a framer! :) Love you all, and have a great vacation if we don't see you before!
Liz