We had fantastic weather for our trip to Michigan last

week! It was beautiful every day. This was taken on our beach day. Baby Sadie stayed home with Gram and we took Sophie to the beach. There were big waves for splashing in and we had a great day. Tom got a lot of golf in and felt rested and relaxed by the end of a fun week.
2 comments:
Steph,
Your comment about Sadie's thots just cracked me up! I would have thought she was thinking, "What an interesting hand--now how do I fit all of it in my little mouth?" She is sooooo fun to watch not to mention "hold" "feed" "talk with" "snuggle" "bounce". Thanks again for taking your vacation in the very best spot for us. Tell Sophie the pictures are coming soon. Did she miss the locket? I'll mail it or save it for her if you say the word. Love you guys
Gram Judy
So glad you guys had a good trip!!! Can't wait to see you all soon! :)
Post a Comment