So, I've been a little slow about the updates this month...we've had a few germs cycle through here and I've been just behind with EVERYthing! I'm a little overwhelmed by it all quite frankly. I don't know what I would do if I were working full-time outside the home. I don't know how women do it. Honestly. I am so thankful to be home with my two amazing little angels. They bring me so much joy every day, even when I am overwhelmed. Just look at those faces...it makes me smile and remember, it's only a "to do" list and what doesn't get done today will eventually get done.
2 comments:
DEAR Steph,
Yes, just look at those faces!! You may feel a little overwhelmed you are doing the most time-consuming, back-breaking, event-filled, awe-inspiring, "thankless"-yet- rewarding jobs available. And there's nobody who could do it FOR you half as well as you do it. Can't wait to see you guys and hopefully give you a date night in the Bahamas:o) We received the Christmas surprise for the BIG girls this week..what fun to think of the plan for Christmas in our big room, Lord willing:0)xxxxoooo Judy
I absolutely LOVE this picture, Steph...I mean, seriously, could they be ANY cuter????? Gorgeous! We've had lots of the nasty cold bugs, too...ugh! I'm yuck today, and Brookie is just starting the sneezies, on top of teething....I want a sick day! ;)
Post a Comment