Sunday, January 17, 2010

New year and already behind...










So behind in my blogging...it's 2010, half way through January and I'm already behind :) Oh well! The first half of January has been busy, snowy and full of planning for MOPS. We have a few additional events in the next month and we're busy getting things up and running for our wonderful group of mommies.




Last weekend, Tom and I had a fun afternoon taking Sophie to COSI. It was a reward activity for her. It's still amazing how well she responds to charts. It's incredible and I kick myself for not taking so long to remember this about her! When things start to slide and we need to get things back in check...CHART! She had made it three weeks in a row with enough sticker on her chart to earn her a trip to COSI! Doing it without Sadie made it even more or a reward, or so she thought. As we ended our time there together, she said, "Next time I want to have Sadie with us. I miss her." So sweet!




Sadie has also begun to ADORE her big sister. She has finally started calling her something! Her name for Sophie is "Ophie." It's adorable. She will start calling her first thing when she's up in the morning if Sophie isn't up yet, she'll call it crying as we pull away from preschool after we have dropped Sophie off, or if Sophie just leaves the room for the moment. Sophie definitely has an adoring fan club in her little sister.




Life here is good, blessed, full. Tom is working and we are SO thankful. I'm hoping to get back to Life Prints after a busy holiday season!!! Thank you family and friends who supported my new venture!




1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi Steph,
I forgot that you started blogging again--almost missed these neat pictures! That was a fun snowey day! I LIKE the tights! Tell Sophie we are trying to figure out a fun trip with cousins for sometime. What fun that you were able to spend that time with just Sophie, but even nicer that she wants Sadie with you next time:o) Love to all of you
xxxxoooo