I have been working on refinishing and recovering our dining room chairs for a few weeks. These chairs belonged to my dad's parents, and have been in our dining room for as many years as I can remember. They have great bones but needed a lot of attention. The finish was worn of and chipping in many places, the fabric was faded, stained and looked so sad. Here's the progression...hope you like the results! I'm so excited!
Next step is the table. I plan to paint the apron and legs to match the chairs, in black. The top I am hoping to resurface. Not sure about that step yet!
3 comments:
Wow! Those look great. I'm glad to see you were able to use them. I look forward to putting my rear on one.
nice work!!
I'm with Alex:o) They are beautiful--Such a good look with your red wall!!! Can't wait to see them and YOU.. Love Judy xxxxoooo
Post a Comment