We have a hospital bed in the family room for me to lay on now. It arrived yesterday afternoon. It is more comfortable and will be better for my back over the long-haul. We were able to work it out with our insurance company.
I do have a tip about working with an insurance company. If you or a loved one ever has some "extensive" health care needs, it is SO beneficial to ask your insurance company for a case worker. This person will know more than general customer service and will help make things happen for you. I was initially told by a customer service person the bed would not be covered, but my case worker looked into and helped me make it happen! How wonderful!
5 comments:
Hi Steph,
God Is good!! When I woke up this AM I thought of you and decided to pray an extra prayer for your comfort, since I sometimes get up at 6AM for no good reason except that it's not as comfie as it was when I settled in at 11PM. When I thought of the fact that it's not an option for you--I wished I could fly to your house and give you an extra backrub or foot and leg message or something. Instead I just prayed for God to bless you and help you. Wow an answer--before I knew what to ask! I'll still do a backrub if you want me to when we finally get there. Until then may you keep seeing His presence in the good things that happen and the people who love you.
And we DO! Judy
Auntie Em will be comin' for a sleep-over!!! Love Ya!
DEAR blog administrator,
Thank you soooo much!! I don't know how that happened. I was so excited about the bed, I guess I couldn't control myself. Tried for half an hour to delete the ditto messages, but maybe the person in charge has the sole power to do that....Good job!!
:)
Post a Comment