Sophie is all ready for a big day of shopping in her new fuzzy vest and hat from Aunt Joyce! (Thank you, Aunt Joyce!) She's even carrying a shopping bag around...although it's stuffed with odds and ends, like a few stuffed animals, a napkin, a piece of plastic food...
I have been a virtual shopper almost all day today. I can't believe how long I've been online looking at things. It's convenient, but somehow I don't know if it's faster for me! I spend so much time looking at this...which leads to looking at that...which leads to looking at that...it's like the never-ending rabbit hole! But, I have a found a new site that I'm enjoying, www.christianbook.com. Their prices seem to be reasonable, and they have a lot of great kids books.
Do you have a favorite on-line shopping site? Please share it with me! I'd love to have suggestions!
7 comments:
Most people know what/when "Black Friday" is....did you know the following monday is known as "Cyber Monday"? This is typically the big day for online purchases. This year, many sites are having sales/specials this entire week. Some places will offer free shipping, percentages off, or buy 1 get 1 free deals. I'm sure you're wondering....where is all this going? WELL.....rumor has it, Wednesday (11-28) is suppose to be the BIG day for online discounts. Not sure if it will help with any purchases, but at least I was able to contribute to the blog. :-)
I love ebay. You can find practically anything. You have to be careful. I've seen a lot of people paying more than full price for used items. They must love the thrill of the auction. I always wait until there are 30 seconds left to put in my bid...I hate it when people bid things up.
Suzanne
Hey, thanks for putting that cute picture of Sophie in her new fuzzy vest and her shopping bag. Another great addition to my screen savers.
When shopping on line you can always check out Tastefully Simple, they have a lot of swell food gift ideas. Shannon sells it so I put it up with her as the consultant and copied the address. Hope it works.
http://www.tastefullysimple.com/Cultures/en-US/default.htm
I love shopping on line, sure beats fightning the crowds. Take care. Love, Joyce
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
I think you may have an unwanted guest on your blog.
Anyone speak spanish???
I don't think that's spanish- maybe portuguese? Either way, I doubt if it's too important :-)
Post a Comment