Uncle Paul and his girlfriend Heather came for a visit this weekend. We all enjoyed their company, especially Sophie who wanted Uncle Paul's undivided attention the entire time he was awake! They brought a couple of new books and Uncle Paul is reading to Sophie from the new Olivia's Christmas book. A big hit!
The guys went to a hockey game last night and we had a girls night in ;) Heather took good care of us! She and I watched "The Holiday" after Sophie was in bed. If you haven't seen this film, I recommend it! I think I'm going to start a list of movies I've watched and rate them with a traditional A,B,C, etc. rating system. Check it out!
2 comments:
Hi
What a sweet picture! Uncle Paul may have had more fun with Sophie than with Th0mas:) Wayne was watching the game hoping to find them in the crowd, while I played in the kitchen. Every now and then he'd yell "another fight!" and I'd run in to make sure it wasn't in the stands near our guys. What an exciting game!! You know how to pick them, Steph! Can't wait to check our the holiday movie...you know how to pick those too! Love you, Judy xxx000
Great picture. I think that Uncle Paul is a very special person in Sophie's world. I have it figured out how to copy those pictures to my computer now, so it's a nice addition to my screen savers.
It was a great and very entertaining hockey game but with the not so great conclusion. Go Wings!! Have a great week. Love, Joyce
Post a Comment