Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas music

It's certainly not a very inspiring day outside, yucky rain here today! But, I'm still listening to Christmas music via Dish Network(which I just love having at the click of the tv remote!) and thinking festive thoughts :) I found this silly quiz on line for all of you Christmas carol lovers. I scored somewhere in the mid-80s when I did it a few days ago. It said that I would be the life of the party at any Christmas carol sing along. So, test yourself and see how you do! Here's the link http://www.chicagotribune.com/carolquiz,0,4932856.triviaquiz.
Cheers!

4 comments:

Max's Mommy said...

I received an 80%. Of course, like with any test, I should have gone with my instinct and not changed some of my answers. I would have gotten at least 2 additional questions right....but NOOOO....I had to change my answers.

Life Prints Design said...

Oh Emmy...always go with your gut! :) That's definitely the key to test taking! I think you and I could definitely lead some family carols...what do you think :)

Art said...

Dixie Chicks??? PLEASEEEEEEE!!!
Dad

Life Prints Design said...

I knew you wouldn't like that, dad! I don't like their politics either, but the song was so pretty :) I just had to include it even though I knew it wouldn't be very inspiring for some people :) xo