I've been playing with the blog design today...trying lots of different looks and having a little fun. I wish I knew how to manipulate the code and really get into things! I haven't really loved any of the designs I've used yet...so it will probably change again soon...
I've finally started on the baby blanket that I've been planning on crocheting. I really like the yarn and the pattern that I'm doing. My friend Suzanne taught me how to do a shell stitch and it's very sweet and girly! I will post a picture of the blanket when it's complete...hopefully that will be this month! I love my new hobby!
A new development with baby girl is that she has hiccups ALL the time, and really strong ones! I remember Sophie having these, but this little girl has them at least 3 times a day! I feel bad for her, I am always frustrated by the hiccups.
What a beautiful day it is out today! I hope you're all out there enjoying it!
1 comment:
Hi
Wouldn't you know--we were home all day working on the addition and stripping wallpaper in the hallway by the basement door. Then we left for the Ravines gang belated Christmas dinner just before Tom called. It was at Alpen Rose and surprisingly very nice. Of course we had worked really hard and somehow forgot to eat lunch, so we were ready. Should be home most of tomorrow after 8:30church. Hope to talk to you soon Love you xxxooo Judy
Post a Comment