It was a very snowy Monday here, big beautiful flakes all day but not a lot of accumulation. We just enjoyed watching it fall from inside where we stayed nice and warm.
Tom's parents have arrived for the week and Sophie has confiscated her Gram to some hidden corner of the house to play hide and seek.
I'm looking forward to my outing tomorrow to the doctor's office. My friend Christy is driving me and we're going to make time for a lunch stop, too. A real outing! I can't wait! This will be my last ultrasound, if all continues to go well. I can hardly believe it! What a milestone!
1 comment:
Hi Steph,
I hope that you are doing very well. I hope everything goes well tomorrow at the doctor's. I crochet also hun! very fun hobby.I will try to give you a call later this week. Sorry that I haven't been talking to you too much lately, had b-days over here and getting the wedding things together.
Love you
Post a Comment