Friday, February 22, 2008
Night out on the town
Tom and I had our first date night last night since early October! It was so nice to have dinner out, just the two of us. We had planned to leave around 6:15...but Tom accidentally locked his keys in his truck at work. This has NEVER happened to him before! So, he had to wait for AAA to come and open up his truck. By the time that was over, it was 6 and he was just starting home from Columbus! But, he arrived here around 6:50, changed his clothes, greeted Sophie and we were on the road shortly after 7 pm. Just a little more adventure than he'd planned on! The weather was pretty wintery, but we took the truck and had no problems. I guess we were really committed to getting out! It was so nice, I hope we get a couple more chances to do it again before baby arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment