Saturday, February 23, 2008

Disney on Ice


Tom and I took Sophie to the Disney on Ice - Princess Classic show today. It was our last "big event" with just the three of us before baby arrives. She loved it. She wore her Snow White dress to get into the spirit of things. We saw so many little princesses! It was so sweet. Sophie was really good and into the show the whole time...but ready to go at the end. It was longer than I expected, at least two hours long! She was mesmerized the whole time. It was a very fun day for all of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sophie,
How exciting to have a day out with Daddy & Mommy and to see all of those princesses! You must have looked like a princess too with your Snow White dress. We have a picture of you in that dress on our refrigerator. It's beautiful and reminds me of the fun we had playing "dress up"! Grandpa laughed at the silly hat I was wearing. Maybe he will play with us next time! We love you xx
Gram