It's germy-girl here...another pitiful update. I woke up with pink eye this morning, on top of the bronchitis and NO voice. I'm trying very hard to be "tough" and not feel big-time sorry for myself. It's so yucky and uncomfortable. Please continue to keep my health in your prayers, I so appreciate it! I am so thankful, above all else, that baby Cotts is healthy and doing well. I am trying to keep my focus on her. I'm getting very excited to meet her but want to feel strong and ready for her arrival.
Many of you have asked if I'm back on bedrest and I am for the time being. I will see my doctor next week Tuesday, until then it's off my feet. But, considering how I'm feeling there are not too many alternatives. Plus, my family wants my germs to stay contained to the bedroom. I am praying that none of them get any of these germs that I have.
It's a beautiful day here, no school, a few inches of snow. If you're local and want to come and sled, be our guests. Please don't call or even knock...just have fun out there!
1 comment:
Oh, Steph....I'm feeling miserable for you!!! UGH!!! I am so sorry, you poor thing! Let us know if there is anything we can do. We'll be praying that every one else stays healthy, and that YOU are healthy again, soon!!!!!! Please, please let me know if you need food or anything at all!!!
Hugs,
Liz
Post a Comment