My lovely neighbor shared this with me, it's a beautiful prayer:
"May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let His presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us."
We have had very strange weather here lately. All our snow is gone, and yesterday it was 65 out and we went to the park without coats to play in the afternoon. It was a tease of spring. We're headed back toward snow tomorrow and today it's rain all day.
I'm feeling great! Looking BIG and so happy about it :) I head off to the doctor tomorrow and will be 37 weeks! No longer would our baby be considered preterm at 37 weeks. We are so thankful! I'm getting very excited to meet this new little person and I can hardly believe it will be this month!
2 comments:
Dear Ohio Cotts
Dear Ohio Cotts,
oops--I must have pushed a wrong button. I'm feeling a little giddy--we had carpet laid today and celebrated by moving in some of our furniture and lighting a fire to roast hotdogs!! We have been talking about how we hoped to be to this point while it is still wintery enough to enjoy a fire. Well it is--and we had fun with "Bob the Builder" who was nice enough to help Wayne move the tv and dining room table etc. It's beautiful! We can barely see the seam in the carpet and the step is awesome. Can't wait to see your girls playing on them! Sophie, thank you so much for the sticker picture. You must have worked a long time on that!! We are sooo ready now for a trip to Ohio! Can't wait for that phone call!! We are praying for all of you always! xxxxoooo
Post a Comment