Here's Sadie Joy relaxing in the sunshine last week. She is such a little chunk, and we love that! She has graduated to size 2 diapers already and is bursting out of some of the smaller 0-3 outfits. Especially the ones with feet. How fabulous to be big and healthy! She is feeling much better (we all are) and is sleeping better now that her cold is gone. She's making some Ooo and Ahh sounds and focusing in more on people that are talking to her. Tom came home last night and when she heard his voice she was craning her head and looking for him! That made his day :)
2 comments:
Dear Girls,
What great pictures! Sophie, you look like the BEST big sister. Your hair is growing so fast, it looks like it did before your haircut. What cute jammies with apples, and pink ruffles on Sadie! When I saw your pink clogs by the door, I wished I could jump in the car and come to play on your porch. That looks like a fun place for your work bench. Thanks Steph for sharing your "chunk" and updates on how all of you are doing. It certainly makes the distance more barable. "Made my day" xxxxoooo
Oh my goodness, she is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I love that baby! (And her big sister too, of course :)!!! This is our week for the crummy cold, so far Brooke is okay, but since Tommy and I are just really starting to get it, all we can do is pray that she won't! Glad you all are well, and we'll talk this weekend!!!
Liz :)
Post a Comment