Wow, less than 50 days until my due date? I can hardly believe that! It seems so unbelievable. I am so thankful! What I can not imagine is this belly growing bigger for 49 more days...that's a pretty unbelievable thought I have to say!
We are all doing well. I went out to see a movie last night with a girlfriend, "27 dresses" and loved being out! The movie is very cute, an excellent chic flick! We ate movie popcorn and were almost the only people in the theater.
Today I was able to go pick up Sophie at school with my mom. It was so fun to see her expression when she saw that I was there to get her :) She was excited! We also went on our first outing to the newly renovated library. She showed me all around the wonderful children's area. It's fantastic! I know we'll be spending hours and hours of our lives there. It was fun to run into a few community friends that haven't seen me in 4+ months and surprise them with how big I am!
2 comments:
You should make a paper link chain like kids do at Christmas time. :-)
Dear Steph,
That is so neat to think of Sophie's reaction to having you pick her up! She has been such a good little "roll with the punches" girl--I just know she's going to be a sweet "big sister"! Emmy's idea sounds fun! We did the chain thing with Chloe and Sam while Carl and Betsy were gone. One day we actually forgot so we had TWO to rip off one night. That made it seem like time was flying! I was so bummed not to be in Ohio today--I actually took a break and went to get more paint by way of Zeeland. Chloe had a snow day and it was fun to see all three Kikstra kids interact. Ben wouldn't take his eyes off me for some reason. I was allowed to feed him,sing to him and put him to bed. What fun! Half of the walls were painted when I returned-very nice color, I think. That was the hardest decision lately.I DO hope to see you soon! xxxxoooo
Post a Comment