Thursday, February 28, 2008

American Idol Junkies?

Are any of you as into American Idol as I am? I just love that it's on again and I look forward to it each evening...lots to look forward to when it's on 3 nights a week like it is right now. I must say, however, I truly enjoy it more being able to watch it without commercials due to DVR technology. It saves a bunch of time and I can start watching it whenever I want. Such a little luxury! I thought the girls did better last week and the boys did better this week. Do you agree? If you are a fan, who do you like? I am loving the young boy who went last on Tuesday night and sang the John Lennon song, "Imagine." I am wondering if he can truly be so innocent and sweet as he seems! But, he's my current favorite, I'll be cheering for him. I'm kind of a terrible fan, though. I rarely vote! Maybe when the end gets closer I will pick up the phone.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

I like that young boy, too. He is so sweet and humble. I also like Jason Castro, but he didn't do so well last week. I like him playing the guitar. I also like Brooke and Christy Lee Cook. I have never voted! Maybe this year I will.
Gary and I are both Idol junkies!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I,m now a fan since watching with you last week. This week I was forced to put the paintbrush down for a minute and sneak in to see who was making it. I felt bad for the girl voted off who could barely sing after hearing the bad news--then she gathered herself and did a beautiful job! Amazing! The finish coat is on every little corner of trim...not a moment too soon, I was getting a little crazy! Front door goes in on Monday and then clean up, just in time for carpet on Tuesday. Hurray! Everybody fine? I pray
xxxxoooo