I had my last of 20 shots today and I can't believe it. It's a significant marker to the fact that I'm entering my 9th month of pregnancy and no longer at risk of having a premature baby. I can still remember getting the first shot and thinking...I'm going to be getting these forever! Wow. I won't miss them, that's for sure ;)
I'm still coughing...well it went away and it's back. Sophie is on her way to over it! BUT the good news is that Tom appears to actually be well after a month of battling junk! 1 out of 3, not bad considering all the germs that are out there right now. But, I'll take this little cold over the flu ANY day!
I'm really so very excited that March is almost here. It looks like baby will be a March baby after all! I keep having people say to me, wouldn't it just be the funniest thing if you were overdue? You know, I'm sure I wouldn't be comfortable at that point, but what a miracle! After bringing sweet Sophie home from the hospital (after 3 weeks in the NICU) at only 4 lbs...I cannot imagine the joy of having a big, healthy baby!
2 comments:
Hi Steph,
I'm so glad you had those shots and even more glad that they are done! March is a good month, or even April if you decide to wait for a big healthy baby. Maybe a half-way small healthy baby would be nice. We have the carpet coming Tuesday and Wayne has his last tournament game then too. He is keeping up with the taxes which were coming at him from every direction. So things are calming down here just in time for a trip to meet "baby girl Cotts"! Glad to hear that Tom is well!! Now we hope you and Sophie keep getting better til you're all perfectly fine!! Lots of love, Gram Judy xxxxoooo
There is a CHANCE the baby could be born on Leap Year. :-)
No matter what day or what month baby Cotts is born...health is the important thing and we will continue to pray for a healthy delivery until that pretty little baby is born!
Post a Comment