How truly amazing it is to me that this week I turn the corner into my 9th month of pregnancy. The doctor told me that at 36 weeks they would no longer use drugs to stop my labor . . . which means the next time I go to the hospital (unless it's a false alarm), I'll be having the baby! Wow! That's so remarkable. I honestly can't believe we've made it, thanks to God! I am so thankful to be this pregnant and have had no complications other than what arose due to the flu. And, I am equally thankful to have made it through all the bed rest at HOME! What a blessing that was. I would have endured the bed rest in the hospital, but it would have been SO much harder. It may sound hard to believe but it went quickly with all the distractions of home around me.
I made my maiden voyage in the van today - as the driver! Sophie and I ventured out to the library for an hour or so this morning. We had the cleaning ladies here and it's always nice to not be underfoot, so we thought we'd take a trip downtown. It was a great! She even made a point of commenting on the fact that I was driving. I liked driving my new van :)
1 comment:
I've heard thru the grapevine that you "look really pregnant". I am hoping to see this soon, but I think you should post a new photo for everyone to see. Maybe a mugshot-style (face forward, now turn to the left) so we get the FULL effect! :-)
But like I said.....I want to see this big belly in person. So keep her in the oven till I can make it across town! :-)
Post a Comment